Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: Renegade Legion minis for DS

Re: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 01:20:33 -0500
Subject: Re: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

At 08:05 AM 2/7/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>	What minis do you use for the size 1 infantry walkers? I was
looking
>at the GZG ones and the Battletech Power Armor blisters (24 figs). The
>Battletech look like they are smaller then the GZG ones but it is hard
>tell from just pictures.

I use plastic GW figures, from their now OOP "Stompers" boxed set.  The
"Chaos Dreadnaught" is a favorite: it's not particularly chaotic in
appearance, and instead of arms it has an RFAC on one side and a GMS on
the
other.	Good against infantry AND armor, and cheap to boot.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: Renegade Legion minis for DS