Prev: Re: ECC: Early Birds? Next: 6mm Demios Heavy Hover Tank in Production

Re: Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:17:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

Hi, I would be very interested in a 15 mm version of the grav version
of this vehicle. I don't think that I would need 300 of them though.
More like 3 or 4. I have put in a request, so if you are interested,
increment the counter!

Cheers,
Tony Christney

--

Prev: Re: ECC: Early Birds? Next: 6mm Demios Heavy Hover Tank in Production