Prev: Re: Cold Wars & ECC Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs

Re: ECC: Early Birds?

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: 8 Feb 2001 02:25:54 -0000
Subject: Re: ECC: Early Birds?

At 2001.02.07 -0500 20:00, you wrote:
>Is anyone planning on showing up early? I intend, barring illness of
>injury, to be in Lancaster on Thursday about 8 PM. I'd like to find
>something to do, rather than sit in the hotel room.
>
>--
>Channing C. Faunce
>
>chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html
>
>NEW projects
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg
>
>Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
>      decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

My dad and I are driving in on Thursday also (brain does not function
sufficiently after an 8 hour drive to do serious gamming, so I go
early).
The convention is worth burning 4 vacation day on. I would be up for a
non-serious game on Friday night (if it does not run too long) and/or a
game on Friday morning/afternoon.

Since you are not going to be in my Operation Avalanche FT game, we
could
give the game a last run-through? Or practice our Pod-Racing skills for
Friday night?

Feel free to contact me off-list.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
---

Prev: Re: Cold Wars & ECC Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs