Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Fwd: re: Eureka 100 club

RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:23:08 -0800
Subject: RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs

	OK, I understand that some people are breaking copyrights and so

want to hide. Great, but they are not the norm. What about Adler
Miniatures and their Dark Star line or Scotia and all of their sci-fi
stuff? I could go on, but I think you understand my point.
	If the company listing says "S'orhan High Orbital Re-entry
Vehicle"
or "M62 Montgomery Earlier MBT" there is no way I will know what that is
without a picture. Let alone those who list says "Infantry in Power
Armour".
And I am not rich enough to just order miniatures and hope I will like
them and want them.

(Wish I was though :-)

Daniel