Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re: Cold Wars & ECC

Re: Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:09:00 +1100
Subject: Re: Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes

G'day Aimee,

Great to have you around (or delurking as the case me be!!)

 >I have a Kra'Vak Full Thrust fleet
 >painted blood red with black zebra
 >stripes.  I'm getting ready to start
 >work on my Kra'Vak dirtside forces....

Well short of buying a UV light and experimenting then I'd say stick
with
what you've done for the space ships unless you're after a change. I'd
probably opt for reds and oranges with zebra or tiger stripes or even
leopard like spots. The best idea would be to go to a bookstore (second
hand or whatever) and find a kids picture book of animals (you can
usually
find cheap ones in the card book of baby sections). They have terrific
photos of zebras, leopards, cheetahs etc and are easy to copy. Its
worked
wonders for me as a camo guide ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re: Cold Wars & ECC