Prev: RE: Renegade Legion minis for DS Next: Re: Orccon!

Re: Cold Wars

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:43:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Cold Wars

Normally, I go to Cold Wars (and Historicon, if possible--and before
anyone
asks, YES, I have run Full Thrust at Cold Wars), but this year finances
are
tight and I won't be able to go to either.  Perhaps next year, in order
make up for this year's lack, I'll be able to hit Cold Wars AND GZG/ECC?
Who knows--stranger things have happened!

Good luck and drive safe--those Pennsylvania roads aren't that great!

Rob