Prev: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs

Re: OT-Wrong port arthur

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:10:29 -0800
Subject: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur

Just a word of clarification.

The Russian Pacific Fleet was destroyed at Tsushima. The Russian Baltic
Fleet, which fired upon the maybe/ maybe not British Fishing boats
sailed
around the Cape of Africa, and had the ramming incident within it own
fleet. The Baltic Fleet never made it Port Arthur, as Port Arthur had
surrendered  two weeks previous