Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur

Re:Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:18:18 -0800
Subject: Re:Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

At 4:48 PM +1100 2/7/01, Derek Fulton wrote:
><x-flowed>Jon Davis wrote:
>
>>Nic at Eureka has some US Spec Forces with MP5s in production for the
100
>>Club.
>>They haven't been sculpted yet.
>
>The 100 club and 300 club have got to be one of the best ideas I've
seen
>from a miniature manufacturer yet! We've all sat around thinking
wouldn't
>it be nice if someone actually made a miniature that looked like
>such and such.

Color him a marketing genius.

>By the way I've asked Nic for a 6mm scale hover skirt version of the
Demios
>Heavy Tank (the big tank in the cross hairs on the cover of the DS2
>rulebook) like the Geo-hex 25mm resin miniature
>http://www.geohex.com/visf44.htm.

I'd like to see that too.

>Nic hasn't formally considered a 6mm equivalent of the 100 and 300
clubs as
>yet (for things like what I'm after), but I gather that if there was
enough
>interest he'd be willing to start doing it, with the first few requests
>being put up on the bottom of the SG2 100 club page.

Tell Nic 6mm is definitely in. Hmmm.... now if I can just find the 5
1/4" floppies with the RenLeg design I did in Intro to Autocad
(c.1989) we're in business.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur