Prev: Re: SG2 - what's it like? Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs

Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:48:55 +1100
Subject: Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

Jon Davis wrote:

>Nic at Eureka has some US Spec Forces with MP5s in production for the
100
>Club.
>They haven't been sculpted yet.

The 100 club and 300 club have got to be one of the best ideas I've seen

from a miniature manufacturer yet! We've all sat around thinking
wouldn't
it be nice if someone actually made a miniature that looked like such
and such.

By the way I've asked Nic for a 6mm scale hover skirt version of the
Demios
Heavy Tank (the big tank in the cross hairs on the cover of the DS2
rulebook) like the Geo-hex 25mm resin miniature
http://www.geohex.com/visf44.htm.
I need something to face up to the ESU hordes invading Tasmania. The NSL

command intends to stop them at Launceston (city in northern Tasmania)
next
month (A few friends and I are running a demo at the local con
'Jester-con
2001'). But I don't think even Nic is that fast, so I'm making do with
my
Rommel and Slammer hover tanks.

Nic hasn't formally considered a 6mm equivalent of the 100 and 300 clubs
as
yet (for things like what I'm after), but I gather that if there was
enough
interest he'd be willing to start doing it, with the first few requests
being put up on the bottom of the SG2 100 club page.

>I think the Ghurkas have a higher priority.
>His terrorists are not up to the 100 mark yet.

They must be coming along, as Nic sent a Ghurka as the sample in the
last
order we received,  it's crouched over, knife in one hand and rifle in
the
other. Dressed in fatigues and floopy hat with pack and webbing, also
what
appears to be a SRAAW (oh no a acronymn, SHORT RANGED ANTI ARMOUR
WEAPON)
is slung on his pack. Looks very nice.

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: SG2 - what's it like? Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs