Prev: [DS] Underwater was Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth Next: War of the Worlds II (1975) By Rand Game Assoc. for Sale

RE:OT-Wromg port arthur

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:08:18 -0000
Subject: RE:OT-Wromg port arthur

Beth, I had to include the port arthur bit, due to this battle giving
rise
to the most important warship in history, the HMS DREADNOUGHT. And you
were
saying about a penal colony near you?, isn`t it called australia?<G>.

Charles, the +1 bonus would be a +1 bonus, no matter if 1 or 6 got
through
(duh, forgot again. Easy when I explain it to myself when writing, due
already knowing the answers).

Also, anybody tried this free game, called "the stars our decimation"?
(can
be found off the starship rangers page. If so, can someone explain it to
me?
(and I usually do the explaining to other people!). Could be wrote
better me
thinks.
BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,