Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re:FT-SV ships

Re:FT SV

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:00:12 +1100
Subject: Re:FT SV

G'day Bif,

 >Mass/Cost/Comments anyone?

Mass is going to be at least 2-3 to produce I'd say and as for cost its
beyond me at first glance but its going to be big, because you're
effectively causing enough damage to threshold all weapons
immediately!!!
Nice idea, but I'm not sure you could ever balance without maing it very

unattractive as an actual option for use in a game.

Oerjan will now correct me ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re:FT-SV ships