Prev: FTII and Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

FT-Fighter & MT missile movement

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:31:42 -0000
Subject: FT-Fighter & MT missile movement

Fighters and MT missiles are different in that the drives fitted to
these
craft are the only ones that have a set movement velocity per turn,
instead
of  a acceleration and unlimited max speed. How about this for a
different
drive to represent these systems. A fighter or MT missile can move in a
streight line at their max MU, and can make upto a 1 hex (base) movement
(60
deg) for losing 2MU off their max distance. So they could lose 6MU off
their
range for the turn, and make a 180 deg turn, at any time in their
movement
phase. Just a rough idea at the moment, mainly thinking about MT
missiles,
but could be included for fighters.

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: FTII and Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age