Prev: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth Next: Re: [FT] Miles Vorkosigan

Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:39:59 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

At 12:01 PM 2/3/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Popeyes said:
>Amen, brother Amphibian! Youth is life blood to our war gaming hobby -
>especially to those of us who enjoy "historical" war gaming. If we
>don't
>bring in the GW Warhammer victims and the D&D players, we are fools
>indeed.

Not all pre-teens and recently non-pre-teens started out marching in
step
with the evil empire. I for one, was saved by my older brother before
that
happened, although even he almost was converted. And as for D&D, I
started
playing after I was a well established non-GW wargamer, which is to say,

IMHO, a real wargamer

Corey

Prev: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth Next: Re: [FT] Miles Vorkosigan