Prev: Re: SG2: What's it like? Next: Re: Women warriors

Re: What's it like?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:27:24 +1100
Subject: Re: What's it like?

> I am looking for a good 25mm scale Sci-Fi game and since I think Full
Thrust
> is the best Space-Combat game on the market, I am curious about what
> Stargrunt is like. The only other games of that scale I have played
are
> Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, neither of which bare any relation to any
form
> of realism. Both games also have amazingly high prices for the
figures.
Any
> info about SG2 would be appreciated. I have been unable to find any
prices
> for the Figures in Canadian Funds so if you could give me a rough
price
> range I would be happy and joyful and would come over and give you a
BIG
hug
> :-) Well... mabey not the hug...

Okay. For an idea of what Stargrunt is, try the Unofficial Stargrunt II
FAQ:

http://www.stargrunt.com/faq/index.html#What

As for a price in Canadian funds, try Eureka Miniatures

http://www.eurekamin.com.au

You can select which currency you are working in via the small button at
the
bottom left corner. A quick browse by me shows Stargrunt II available at
A$40, which works out to be around $33 Canadian. Also, you can check out
the
figures at the site, though not all the pictures are there (yet).

Regards,

JS
---
Jeremy Sadler
Webmaster
http://www.stargrunt.com

Prev: Re: SG2: What's it like? Next: Re: Women warriors