Prev: Re: WTB:Toy Soldiers,Playsets,Diorama kits, etc Next: Weap-Def archive

Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 12:01:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

Popeyes said:
Amen, brother Amphibian! Youth is life blood to our war gaming hobby -
especially to those of us who enjoy "historical" war gaming. If we
don't
bring in the GW Warhammer victims and the D&D players, we are fools
indeed.

Step 1: "Hey, I need some help.  I'm taking a cruiser squadron, and I
need an opponent to take a superdreadnought,"
Step 2: <shaking head ruefully> "Gosh, you really clobbered me..."
Step 3: "Want to try again?"

Prev: Re: WTB:Toy Soldiers,Playsets,Diorama kits, etc Next: Weap-Def archive