Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: More things that dodge armour

Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 11:33:32 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

Tell 'em, Pops!  (From Glenn/Triphibious who is a young 50 - although
that's old for a Nekton...)

I do love the games where there are the earnest pre-teens out there with
us, keeping us on our toes (and using our 'dirty tricks'!) because it
keeps reminding me there is a futurte to our hobby despite the nay
sayers!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:36:17 EST Popeyesays@aol.com writes:

>--part1_90.fa41958.27ac2df1_boundary
>
>You guys don't even begin to qualify as APPRENTICE "Old Fart" gamers
>til you
>get to be 45. I will be 53 this year, the oldest gamer I know and play
>with
>is 76 or so.
>
>--part1_90.fa41958.27ac2df1_boundary
>
><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>You guys don't even
>begin to qualify as APPRENTICE "Old Fart" gamers til you
><BR>get to be 45. I will be 53 this year, the oldest gamer I know and
>play with
><BR>is 76 or so.</FONT></HTML>
>
>--part1_90.fa41958.27ac2df1_boundary--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: More things that dodge armour