Prev: [DS11] Next: Re: More things that dodge armour

Re: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 12:58:42 -0000
Subject: Re: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem

----- Original Message -----
From: Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 5:39 AM

> Hey Chan, why aren't you bragging about your Flexible Thrust
> http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/page6.html ?
>
> Muchly coolness.

Nice thrust rules, I like a lot. Only problem I have with it is that you
could put more thrust in the side arcs, allowing your ship to fly
sideways.
Very useful for broadside weapons. Also, seeing as KV can apply thrust
in
any direction, anybody try flying them sideways?

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: [DS11] Next: Re: More things that dodge armour