Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem

Re: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:45:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem

I don't know... that's the email on their website.  Have you tried
calling them directly?

Hotel Brunswick
Chestnut & Queen Streets
P. O. Box 749
Lancaster, PA 17608
Phone: 717-397-4801 Fax: 717-397-4991
Pittsburgh, Philadelphia - Outside of Pennsylvania
1-800-821-9258

"Barclay, Tom" wrote:

> I was trying to get a hold of the Hotel Brunswick, but their contact
email
> address gave me back

(000B099C)
> 550 User unknown
>
> Anybody know whats up with that?

> Thomas R. S. Barclay
> Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
> e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com
>
> 2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
> are MINE.

  *** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Here's a very serious song, the deep philosophical undertones I'm sure
will not be lost on any of you...It, like all profound songs, is a
polka."
		 Jewel, "The Cold Song" -- TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem