Prev: RE-[OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson Next: Re: Cover and bikes

FT-SV ships

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:04:33 -0000
Subject: FT-SV ships

I was reading some of my old comics today, and came across my collection
of
dynamo joe comics. My idea is from the microbe aliens (forgot the name)
that
connected together to make spaceships, and could consume matter, convert
it
to energy, and beam this energy to other ships for power. My idea is for
SV
ships to beable to consume a disabled ship, converting it to either
energy
(say a ratio of 10 mass to 1 energy point), or biomass (same ratio).
Instead
of fighters, there could be a bio-construct that flies onto the hull of
ship, and rips the ship apart physically. I leave it to others to think
up
stats for these ideas, or to shoot them down in flames <G>.

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: RE-[OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson Next: Re: Cover and bikes