Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:57:26 -0800
Subject: RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

***
>>[Tomb] Inestimable author, I must disagree with thee.
>>Motorcycle units that have historically been toyed with
>>have learned how to drop the bike, get behind it, and
>>use it as cover and a firing rest if need be. Ideally one
>>does not like to have this situation occur,
***

>No, one probably should find better cover than something which
>is mostly petrol-filled tank. ;->=

I thought the same thing when I saw an article on some "motorcycle
troops"
being trained to drop their bikes and use them for cover. The article
did
point out that this was a last resort thing and that they were to drop
the
bike so the tires and engine where toward the enemy. The picture had
three
in a semi circle with the forth was behind them kneeling. Odd to see
"dirtbikes" being used as hasty cover but there they where.

	Daniel

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age