Prev: RE: [SG] Mech Cavalry Next: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 06:23:31 -0800
Subject: RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

	Derrek wrote:
	And I can leave Beth to fend for herself. She grew up on a sheep
property
	hanging out at the shearing shed and used to play Ruby Union
(real
	football, also known as 'cross country wrestling' ball optional,
it's just
	used to designate person to be wrestled) and this was in a male
team. She
	also rode around on a braham bull, and got a red card while
playing
soccer.
	Some fool made the mistake of insulting Beth and trampling her,
she
got up
	and flattened him with one punch. The kid was so embarrassed
that a
girl
	had decked him, he left the team and was never seen again.

	And you think I should worry about Beth?

>From the sounds of it, she could most of in our places.  Derek, do you
have
good health insurance?
Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
		   kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running
away."
		   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
		   from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
		   episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof

Prev: RE: [SG] Mech Cavalry Next: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age