Prev: Re: More things that dodge armour Next: RE: [SG] Mech Cavalry

Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:45:46 +1100
Subject: Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

The_Beast wrote:

>While I don't have an LotD, I do have a small unit of Melnibonean
calvary.
>I assumed they are the obvious precursors to elves/eldar, rather than
the
>Tolkien variety, but I could be wacko. I think I used to have a
Moonglum
>around, but can't find him.

There was a whole range of Melnibonean and Pan-Tang (Is that right I'm
working from memory ) troops, infantry and cavalry plus the characters
who
inhabited Elric's world. There was also a boxed set which contained most
of
the incarnations of the 'eternal champion'  which occurred throughout
Moorcock's books. I still have Elric and Moonglum. based as heros for my

Elf Army (DBF basing) all the rest were sold or traded off.

>By the way, Derek, even though I envy your youth, and would lose major
body
>parts to drop the decade and a half 'tween us, I still think you have
some
>responsibilities. How dare you allow a mere child such as Beth alone on
the
>dark, nasty internet! *heh heh*

Youth is a state of mind.

And I can leave Beth to fend for herself. She grew up on a sheep
property
hanging out at the shearing shed and used to play Ruby Union (real
football, also known as 'cross country wrestling' ball optional, it's
just
used to designate person to be wrestled) and this was in a male team.
She
also rode around on a braham bull, and got a red card while playing
soccer.
Some fool made the mistake of insulting Beth and trampling her, she got
up
and flattened him with one punch. The kid was so embarrassed that a girl

had decked him, he left the team and was never seen again.

And you think I should worry about Beth?

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmainia,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: More things that dodge armour Next: RE: [SG] Mech Cavalry