Prev: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: [OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson

RE: [OT] another modelling Q

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:50:44 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] another modelling Q

The only problem I find with white glue, is the grip/surface area ratio
isn't strong enough for miniatures in most cases.  Especially GW figures
with all those small joints & heavy bulk.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM