Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update Next: Mech Cavalry and Holy Bats

Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:00:26 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

***
Actually I _think_ he means _pulse_ cannon fighters, which are mine -

OTOH, I did design the 'goop' pod munition for the Sa'Vas'Ku pod
launcher, which has pretty much the effect you're describing :-)
***

I remember thinking, when McDonalds first came out with their recent
style
drink lids, that the faceted bump could be the growing carbuncle,
another
drink domed bump a taught plasma pustule ready to pop, and the 'volcano'
bump the same bio-weapon discharged.

Arcane paint schemes of pink, blue, and red came to mind, but never got
around to the constuction...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update Next: Mech Cavalry and Holy Bats