Prev: Re: modelling thanks Next: RE:FT-Kenetic sheilds, armour dogdeing weapons etc

OT: EE Doc Smith

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:53:55 -0000
Subject: OT: EE Doc Smith

Hi All,
I'm looking to find a copy of E.E. Doc Smith's "Masters of the Vortex"
and
"Children of the Len".

Anyone seen them ,or  have a spare copy lying around ?	I'd be happy to
work
out some sort of deal/trade to acquire them.  I am based in the UK.

:Denny

BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: Re: modelling thanks Next: RE:FT-Kenetic sheilds, armour dogdeing weapons etc