Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

Re: FT-HET Laers

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:56:07 +0100
Subject: Re: FT-HET Laers

Charles Stanley Taylor

>>whatever (yes, I *know* Star Wars Ion Cannon aren't affected by
>>beams,

^^^^^
>er.. do you mean screens here?

Yes, except they seem to be called "shields" in SW :_/

>it might be interesting to have a look at the 'turbolaser commentries'
>website (I've forgotten the URL, but I think www.babtech.com links to
>it - same author) - where the auther has analysed the ion cannon
>sequence from SW Episode 5, and noticed that it does appear to
>interact with an invisible screen before striking the star destroyer
hull - >so icon cannon _may_ be affected by screens, in contadiction to
what >many of the various SW tech books say.

That's nice :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?