Prev: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings

Re: [OT] modelling Q

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:30:09 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] modelling Q

The local bead store might be an stop worth looking into. Browse all
their
beads, as you can find all sorts of beads to do all sorts of things, not

just that specific thing.

And as for mounting trees, I will say that washers are very useful for
mounting all sorts of things. I mount my scratchbuilt and commercial
starships on them, and my brother mounts his stargrunt figs on smaller
washers. Pennies also fill the same role.

To get cheap trees buy "bumpy chenile", cut it into tree sections, mount
of
pennies, spray with a glue and dip into the green stuff that railroaders

use, sorry minds gone blank on this one, and then shake off. Chenile is
just a fancy name for pipe cleaners, so your trees may need regluing
once
and a while but will travel well and be nearly indestructable.

Corey

Prev: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings