Prev: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again Next: Re: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

[FT] OU ship Names was [OT] Lord of the Rings

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:12:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [FT] OU ship Names was [OT] Lord of the Rings

> How about a converted CVL into a cloaked
> Intruder/Raider - Liar Bird aka
> as 'the bird' to it's crew members....  Best I can
> do on *any* notice.  I
> /do/ make a great audience - I laugh at most any
> joke...  even if it
> wasn't meant as a joke {refer to upper management as
> an example}
>
> Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious

Up management is a state of mind!

To change the subject to something slightly FT
related:

It has been found that the FCT fleet and the
Royal New Tasmanian Navy have somewhat similar
styles of dealing with minor problems.
Note the quote from a fleet directive:
"...Never send a cruiser when a Battledreadnought
Squadron will do.  ..."

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again Next: Re: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?