Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings Next: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth???

modelling thanks

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:01:31 -0500
Subject: modelling thanks

Thanks for the great whopping pile of suggestions folks. Some really
good
ones there. I'm gonna try (attempt 1.0) the solution with ribbon cable
as it
will give nearly the perfect look when painted. If I can cut a strip
about
1-2mm wide and fairly regular, I'll be able to use it as link belt. A
good
paint job, and it'll be awesome I think.

The only one that perplexed me was 3 pennies as a tree base.... The
trees
are 6" tall and about 1" across at the base... that'd be kind of a feat
get on one penny, or even three. It'd also be tippy. I'd think anyrate.

I'm gonna try to find some fender washers. The idea of getting steel
washers
is good... magnetic to prevent tipovers seems right... if I can find
magstrip.

Tomb.

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings Next: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth???