Prev: Re: Armour bypass weapon Next: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings

RE: Starship sizes

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:16:15 EST
Subject: RE: Starship sizes

< If they are more than 3mm thick, they are all too heavy.

 Again, this is IMHO.

 Are the splits forward (like Renegade Legion Tanks) or aft (like the
 Protector in Galaxy Quest)?>

Main hull thickness will be in the 2-4 mm range. The module sections
that runs down the centerline of the ship are 13mm wide and depending
on the class are 25mm to 50mm high not counting detailing pieces.
I had planned on all vessels to carry to carry at least 1 group of
fighters
so they would be larger than you standard vessels of their class size.
The
more I get into this project the more I am going to try and make the
larger classes as modular as possible.

Kirk

Prev: Re: Armour bypass weapon Next: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings