Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: RE: [FT] FTSC 1.5

Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:48:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

Are you refering to St Jon's marvelous FT timeline?

When I asked him a while back (in a private email), about how he did it
and
why...
He told me that a friend of his (whom I can't remember the name of...)
created
the timeline (I think he said his friend tossed it togather).  Jon
thought it
sounded good, and pasted it into the game.

I had wanted to question his friend about a few points...history being
one of my
interests...and he said that his friend wasn't on the web.  (At that
time...I
have no idea if that has changed...)  That kind of killed that...

Anyway, this was a couple of years and a few email crashes ago...so I
don't have
the emails anymore...:-(

Donald Hosford
(Ask St. Jon about it...)