Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

RE: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:57:43 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

You don't recognise one of the oldest 'mechs in the game?  Battlemaster,
of
course.  I didn't recognise the Annihilator, but I never played past
3050
anyway.

I'm about to try and restart my Battletech PBeM again towards the end of
this week.  If there are any other listees interested, contact me
privately
by Friday.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM