Prev: Re: [FT] OU Ship names was Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings Next: RE: [FT] OU Ship names

RE: [FT] OU Ship names

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:10:31 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] OU Ship names

The weather ain't fine tomorrow.  We're expecting 36 degrees centigrade
in
Melbourne.
Pity you couldn't be here as well; could have organised a game!

You probably should steer clear of XXXX (four-ex) as well.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM