Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings Next: Re: More things that dodge armour

Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:46:06 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings

>What an awful shame. I wonder in what dire way they will turn it into
shit
>before our very eyes.

Now, now. While I'd rather not get into the GW-Holy-War issue, they
do make quality figs, assuming you like that style. While I don't
think anyone would argue that they are overpriced, their production
standards are as good as anyone else in the business.

I strongly suspect that they're trying to "diversify" into a more
mass-market based game to broaden their customer base.

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings Next: Re: More things that dodge armour