Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: [FT] Various Screens; was Re: Kinetic Shield

[FT] Ideas collating (was All them new fancy weapon stats)

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:28:18 GMT
Subject: [FT] Ideas collating (was All them new fancy weapon stats)

In message <4.2.2.20010130171930.00a4c7e0@pop.hba.marine.csiro.au>
	  Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:

> G'day guys,
>
> The recent exchange of weapon ideas reminded me to ask whether or not
some
> one has been dutifully collecting and collating them over the years
(i.e.
> heavy beam, long range needles, recent stuff etc etc). If worse comes
> worst I'll eventually get round to going through the archives and
digging
> them out for myself, but if some wonderful individual can save this
lazy
> bod I'd be damn appreciative!
>
> Thanks
>
> Beth

Well, I did produce a document listing all the varient Sa'Vas'Ku pod
launcher munitions varients that were done almost a year ago (including
3 breeds of 'needle pods') , so if you're interested I could send you
them. The document also includes a few other systems as well.

Hmm.. do you mean 'all new system suggested on the list' or 'all new
systems anywhere' ? :-)

Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: [FT] Various Screens; was Re: Kinetic Shield