Prev: [FT] All them new fancy weapon stats Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

Player Locations (was Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4)

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:59:59 +1100
Subject: Player Locations (was Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4)

> >I'm still wondering why Andrew's making another contact list. Indy's
could
> >be 'improved' by snazzy lookups, I suppose, and it'd be nice if
UFTWWWP
> >would have a working link to the contact page instead of just to the
main
> >page.

Talking of Player lists, stargrunt.com has the Opponents Database (which
is
my resurrected Player Location list) to which people may add their name
and
details. The interface is a bit clunky (at the moment) but works.

---
Jeremy Sadler
Webmaster

Prev: [FT] All them new fancy weapon stats Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing