Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: Re: FT-HET Lasers

Re: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:29:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Bayan Schoonmaker" <s_schoon@pacbell.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 8:19 PM
Subject: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!!

> Hi All,
>
> It looks at the moment like I may have had GenCon dumped in my lap.
Thus:

> If you are planning to run an event at this year's GenCon, I need
> your event description BEFORE 23:59 Thursday!

    Well, I'll save you guys the trouble of worrying about me since I
won't
be running any of my own events this year.    I embarrassed myself last
year
with my lake-luster events because school and work (OK, you can also
factor
some procrastination in there as well) got in the way.	I want to take
this
GenCon off so I can enjoy other people's events.  I haven't gotten in a
game
of SGII since Allan's 1999 Ork Hill game, that and I'd like to try my
hand
at the FT tournament this year.  I want to have some fun this year, have
run around worrying about the games I would have to run.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

 "Wise Papa Smurf... Courupted by his own power... CAN NO
 LEADER GO UNTAINTED?!?!"

	  --Thundar The Barbarian

E-MAIL: siefertma@netzero.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: Re: FT-HET Lasers