Prev: [FT/DS/SG] Volunteers for GenCon... Next: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

From: "Andrew Ayres" <ftshipcreator@b...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:21:04 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

>> Version 2 is under
>> construction and should be about twice as good as the current
>>version.

>*Twice* as good?
>  I'll be able to think "Oh, let's design a Rim Confederation
>battlecruiser" and the software will automatically design the ship for
>me, pick out a class name without me having to agonize over it, and
>print out color coded SSDs on my black & white printer.

I didn't realise the FTSC was so highly rated, maybe I should just say
nothing next time.

Who knows, I may put in a facility to define doctrines, and then have
the
program make a ship.  Problem with that is that everyone has a different
interpretation about ship doctrines.

Prev: [FT/DS/SG] Volunteers for GenCon... Next: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4