Prev: Kinetic Shield; was Re:FT-HET Lasers Next: Re: FT-HET Laers

RE: FT-HET Laers

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:28:08 +1100
Subject: RE: FT-HET Laers

This was the result in Timothy Zahn's "Conquerer" trilogy.  The human
missiles and weapons had minimal visible effect on the Zirhnn's ceramic
hulls, but the internals were a slaughterhouse; not that the humans
found
this out until later.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM