Prev: Re: FT-HET Laers Next: Kinetic Shield; was Re:FT-HET Lasers

[FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!!

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:19:01 -0800
Subject: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!!

Hi All,

It looks at the moment like I may have had GenCon dumped in my lap.
Thus:

If you are planning to run an event at this year's GenCon, I need
your event description BEFORE 23:59 Thursday!

DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!! The sooner I get this the better! I'd rather
not spend my entire Friday dealing with WotC if I can help it!

That will allow me to get it in as an OFFICIAL event with GeoHex
support (Hi KR!)

Thanx,

Prev: Re: FT-HET Laers Next: Kinetic Shield; was Re:FT-HET Lasers