Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: FT-HET Lasers

Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:46:18 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

***
Three words: Collectable Mech game.

I can't decide if that's a good thing or not.
***

After seeing some eBay prices on older Mechs, such as the Cestus, and
some
of the house books, I think it already is. ;->=

If it's the Mage Knight model, I hope they tighten up the painting. Some
is
atrocious; this from mister ten thumbs. If only they could use the
Galoob
equipment for awhile...

Sorry for the continued OT; I have an aversion to anthropomophic mechs
anyway.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: FT-HET Lasers