Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

[moving OT rapidly] Body types was Scales again (froth, gibber!)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:11:26 EST
Subject: [moving OT rapidly] Body types was Scales again (froth, gibber!)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:29:39 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day guys,
>
> >There's an easy way out of all this....
> >"If it looks OK, use it......"
>
>Which is why I don't mind the current "rather lax attitude" to "true
>scales", I like the mix of body types all the different manufacturer's
>
>interpretations of 25mm (etc) give - after all life would be pretty
>boring
>if we were all the same ;)
>
>But I wouldn't object if a single manufacturer started putting out
>multiple
>body types not just multiple stances... better shut up now before all
>the
>fig sculptors out there come and pummel me to death ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Well, Beth, My wife would have liked 'more realistic' body types for
NPC's in D&D but she never compalined about the bodies on her PC's...

Besides, it seems tacky to see in a catalog:

AXW-12	Fat Chick with Two oversized clubs
AXW-15	Bean Ploe Broad with small daggers
AXW-18	Plain Jane with spiked rolling pin
AXW-21	Ugly dame with hammer

and the list goes down hill from there.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)