Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:34:14 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

The computer game is already out. 24 missions, a dozen customizable
aircraft, and a very forgiving flight model. It's more an
airplane-based shooter than a flight sim, but its realistic enough
that real air combat tactics work, and easy enough that anybody can
fly.

I strongly recommend anyone with a 3d card and a joystick try the
demo. I bought a Voodoo 5 just to kill the jaggies and make the game
more beautiful. Its a blast.

--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing