Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:21:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

***
It wouldn't be hard to add in a random name generator, and a random ship
construction might be possible (even if it would tend to be rather
silly).
As for a B&W printer.... get a new printer if you want color.
***

All true, but it's the neural input that's the bite. ;->=

Still, it's marvelous strong praise he's made, and I'm going to give it
go.

I'm still wondering why Andrew's making another contact list. Indy's
could
be 'improved' by snazzy lookups, I suppose, and it'd be nice if UFTWWWP
would have a working link to the contact page instead of just to the
main
page.

But, wouldn't a coordination of efforts be more appropriate? Just a
thought
from someone who has contributed soooo much less than all of the fine
efforts mentioned.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing