Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: [OT] FASA is Closing

Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 08:04:49 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

 Andrew Ayres announced
> Just a short message to let all FT players that version 1.4 of the
FTSC is
> now available at www.ftsc.atfreeweb.com

<snip>

> Version 2 is under
> construction and should be about twice as good as the current
version.

*Twice* as good?
  I'll be able to think "Oh, let's design a Rim Confederation
battlecruiser" and the software will automatically design the ship for
me, pick out a class name without me having to agonize over it, and

Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: [OT] FASA is Closing