Prev: Re: GZG and the Science Fiction War Game thing was Re: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: Scales again (was: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #289)

Re: 15mm SG Minis???

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:24:14 EST
Subject: Re: 15mm SG Minis???

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:54:19 -0500 Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
writes:
>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>> Even worse, now I am getting drawn into the FT thing!  If I didn't
>> already have StarGuard I'd be tempted into getting the Star Grunt
>> rules... As if I don't have enough other figures to paint!!!
>
>It doesn't mena that you'd have to paint up a whole new set
>of figures for Star Grunt.  The Ralnai and Dreenoi will do
>just fine.  Add some additional rules for movement with the
>jet packs and you'll be in business.
>
>I love Starguard and Ratner's Space Marine rules.  I haven't
>played either for about 20 years.
>
>Jon

Okay, I am not so bright today or yesterday.  OH, and thanks for helping
me resist the temptation...

There is a webgame going currently (#4 or 5 IIRC) - I am trying to link
up with my beleaguered Fabian comrades!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!