Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #289 Next: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #289

Re: [SG, DS] Logistics (was: Powered Armor!)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:43:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG, DS] Logistics (was: Powered Armor!)

Bell, Brian K wrote:

>I also saw an article in Popular Mechanics (?) about the new army
>Light Armor Vehicle (LAV). It indicated a speed of 60mph and a range
>of about 120 miles before refueling.

Hm? In that case the USAR LAVs have only 40% the fuel capacity of the
Canadian (Kodiak etc) and USMC (LAV-25) ones... the range of an LAV III
depends on the exact model, but most of them have listed ranges around
3-400 miles.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #289 Next: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #289