Prev: GZG and the Science Fiction War Game thing was Re: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: RE: FT_Command & control

Re: 15mm SG Minis???

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:56:56 EST
Subject: Re: 15mm SG Minis???

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:56:03 -0600 devans@uneb.edu writes:

>GeoHex is at:
>http://www.geohex.com
>
>with buttons linking to his GZG-licensed items. However, I'm fairly
>certain
>he's still holding out on doing 15mm, so,

Ah, they make great smaller races for use in Starguard I bet (3' Mice
anyone?)

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: GZG and the Science Fiction War Game thing was Re: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: RE: FT_Command & control