Prev: Re: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: RE: [FT] Accelerated Play

Re: 15mm SG Minis???

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:56:03 -0600
Subject: Re: 15mm SG Minis???

GeoHex is at:
http://www.geohex.com

with buttons linking to his GZG-licensed items. However, I'm fairly
certain
he's still holding out on doing 15mm, so, if you're in the US, I think
you
have to order out of the country. We have to understand GZG is not his
whole (he'd have to comment if even main) business. I know I've gotten
impatient on when we'd be seeing items in the past. ;->=

I know I'm grateful to have him running the license at all, and I know
plenty of other folk have already commented/complimented on his level of
con support.

Thanks, KR.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: RE: [FT] Accelerated Play