Prev: re:[OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books Next: [sg] Time and Activation

RE: [OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:24:57 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books

Escape Velocity and its sequil, Escape Velocity Overdrive, are great
games!
I spend many hours exploring and putting together a map of space for
that
game.
If you own a Mac, definatly download this game from Ambrosia Software
(http://www.ambrosiasw.com/news/). then purchase it. This company should
be
encouraged to keep producing good games. Maelstrom, by the same company
is
an excelent Asteroids-like game, also.

-----
Brian Bell